Friday, January 25, 2013

Fifth Wheel Requirement

Working part-time in a fifth wheel with three monkeys is...challenging. I tend to get up in the morning with The Duke and work until the kids get up (from about 4:15 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.). Alas, today was not such a day as my brain simply would not function enough to do more than turn on the coffeepot, mix up a sausage for my hubby and drink a cup of java hot out of the pot (spot o' cream please!).

So I have had to work during conscious monkey hours.

The Duke must be psychic, as he left me a present a few days earlier as a joke:



I have determined that this is a must-have. Not sure I can do this more than once a week though, as it feels like it pulls a layer of skin out of my ear canal every time I pull them out. Hmm...maybe some headphone-type noise cancellation contraption?

1 comment:

  1. My family is looking in to buying a fithe wheel We have four children who are still at home we HS. Their ages are 10yr, 8, 4 & 1. We are looking in to the bunk house type. I am excited to do this the freedom will be nice we love camping! I would love to hear about your days and what curriculums or work you have your kids do. Any help would be great fully apperiecated! Please feel free to email me jnblearning@gmail.com we have been homeschooling full time since 2005 I have two older sons as well all on their own!! Look forward to hearing from you ;)

    ReplyDelete